Friday, February 03, 2006

Introduction

Hey and welcome to any and all reading this!
Alright, I feel I should explain a little bit. I'm a fantatic lover of live music, and therefore I collect and listen to it almost all the time. Of course not all kinds of live music, but my taste varies a lot. I can listen to Kraftwerk one moment and Mozart the next. One of my greatest loves in music has during the last years become the Grateful Dead, which simply put is the best band there ever was. Seriously; if any music can save the world, it's the music of the Grateful Dead.

So, the main purpose of this blog is to write about music, mostly live music, and I've got a feeling that alot of it will be, as was the plan from the beginning, reviews of live recordings of Grateful Dead shows. But I will also post reviews of other bands, and posts generally about music.

0 kommentarer: